Plan Your Future As We Aim To Grow Your Wealth
Access The Profit Potential Of The MarketsQuantic Hub offers a solution for individuals and investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade, however are attracted to the potential profits the markets offer. Investors select an investment strategy suited to their investment goals and can access the performance through a managed discretionary account.
Regulated Managed Discretionary Accounts
GET TO KNOW
Main FactsAbout Quantic Hub
Quantic Hub connects individuals to trading strategies that aim to maximise profits. Quantic was formed in 2010 and has provided, retail and institutional investors access to investment strategies through a regulated managed account service.
Since 2010 the trading team at Quantic have managed over £250million of investors funds. Smart investors take note. Our performance results speak for themselves and can be viewed 24/7 for you to verify. All results are fully verified.
You are charged a performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%. It is FREE to join and exit and you are charged no ongoing management fees. All returns shown are NET of fees.
Risk management level of 70% available due to a system that uses its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if your account reaches 70% of your initial deposit. You do not pay a fee to join.
You’ll benefit from our expertise in the markets and our years of experience of connecting investors to trading strategies that seek higher returns. Select an investment strategy and access the performance here.
How It Works
Trading on the markets can potentially offer those with the required know how and skill access to significant returns. These potential returns are what attract tens of thousands of people to trading every year. Quantic Hub aims to offer a solution for individuals and investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade by providing access to a managed trading service that seek higher returns. Here you can access a managed trading service where the trading strategies available have achieved significant returns for investors.
You’ll benefit from our expertise in the markets and our years of experience of connecting investors to trading strategies that seek higher returns. Here at Quantic Hub we provide you with systematic trading strategies that have been developed by the Quantic trading team - available strategies have achieved NET returns of over 70% per annum.
Quantic offers you a discretionary managed trading service in a regulated environment to access the investment strategy you select. The team behind Quantic includes institutional traders and industry experts with over 50 years worth of combined experience.
All Returns Outlined Below Are Net Of Fees
Got A Question?
REQUEST MORE DETAILS
To Request More Information About The Managed Trading Service Provided By Quantic